We Will Help You
WE WILL – Provide you with the Best Energy Saving products available
WE WILL – work with you to reduce your carbon footprint and increase your Green Credentials
WE WILL – identify areas you can make cost reductions by giving you evidence based assessments on your work place energy
WE WILL – explain, train and support your workforce with realistic energy management processes
WE WILL – target high energy areas and give you specific recommendations including no cost, low cost and longer term energy saving opportunities
WE LIKE HELPING AND GIVING BACK TO OUR CUSTOMERS
HAVE A LOOK AT OUR FREE ENERGY SAVING INFORMATION BELOW:
Use your electricity wisely!
1. Turn it off! – we use extra electricity than we need simply by leaving our appliances on standby when not in use.
2. Turn off lights – switch them off when you leave the room.
3. Consider insulating your tank and pipes, this alone can save you approximately £15 per annum.
4. Update your boiler – even though the initial outlay can be expensive (approx. £2000 dependent on your choice of system) the saving annually can be in excess of £300
5. Insulate your roof, walls and floor – this is where the majority of heat is lost. This could save annually £180 by insulating the roof, around 15% can be saved if you insulate the floor and approx. £500 if you insulate the walls.
6. Be conscious of how many lights you are using – do they all need to be on?
7. Have timers or sensors installed for an automatic switch off when not needed.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE CLICK THE BOXES BELOW
With this energy saving tool you will eliminate hours of wasted energy by collating real time energy data and use this to identify where you can be more cost effective and reduce wasted energy.
This system will enable you to identify and pinpoint accurately where your energy usage can be reduced on all equipment and appliances.
This allows you to identify and effectively monitor real time data of how your employees are using your energy and where you can make savings.
ISO 14001 requires that you demonstrate knowledge of, control over, and savings plans for, your site (especially energy)
You can reduce your carbon footprint and thus become more ecologically friendly by real time monitoring and help contribute to preserving our environment at the same time. This helps you to achieve Government targets on energy carbon reduction on the Climate Change Levy.
With the Global Analytical Monitoring System, you have the power to understand, with evidence, how to make decisions to save energy in your company
Global Smart Energy
You can reduce your carbon footprint and thus become more ecologically friendly by real time monitoring and help contribute to preserving our environment at the same time. This helps you to achieve Government targets on energy carbon reduction on the Climate Change Levy….VIEW MORE
Global Electrical helps its customers with a first class service in the industrial, commercial and domestic electrical market place. We carry out electrical and control system installation and maintenance across the UK to a professional and compliant standard…VIEW MORE
Global Building Services
Global Building Services helps its customers manage large and small scale building services projects across the UK. With an experienced team of professionals, we deliver total solutions based projects to enable you to meet your individual requirements…VIEW MORE
Global Renewables provides innovative energy solutions for all renewable projects across the UK. Whether you’re a large corporate company or an end user we can help you find the right cost effective solution. Global Renewables works for some of the biggest…VIEW MORE